Sr Proposal Analyst
Posted on: August 16, 2019
THIS POSITION REQUIRES U.S. CITIZENSHIP WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN
AND MAINTAIN A TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE
Raytheon Global Business Services has an excellent opportunity
within a dynamic organization focused on creating winning cost
proposals to help achieve Raytheon's business goals. This is a high
visibility position which will require extensive contact with all
proposal team members, subcontractors and Raytheon IIS Senior
Management. This position will lead/manage Cost Volume efforts for
any/all of Raytheon IIS mission areas' business pursuits. While
this position has a concentrated focus on proposal development for
competitive new business it also supports ongoing programs and
ECP's. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop pricing strategies & leading the development of cost
volumes for new business opportunities.
- Cost proposal development for follow-on program business and
Engineering Change Proposals.
- Manages all cost volume activities, compiles cost, schedule,
technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance
with RFP specifications.
- Participates in pricing Reviews with Management
- Provide Pricing support for all phases of the proposal process
- proposal development thru negotiations.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the current regulatory
environment relative to the submission of proposals to the US
Government (FAR, DFARS, TINA, CASB).
- Can act as the Pricing Lead on competitive efforts without
- Effectively work a proposal in accordance with the Estimating &
Pricing process and applicable policies
- The qualified candidate will have at least 4 years of
experience in Estimating & Pricing, Finance or a related
- Experience leading or supporting competitive new business,
follow-on business and engineering change proposals for the
government or government prime contractors.
- Strong understanding of government laws and regulations related
to the development and negotiation of cost proposals is required
(FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA).
- Experience in different contract types (CPFF,FFP,CPIF,CPAF,
FPIF and T&M)
- Experience as part of an overall proposal management team
including business development, program management, finance,
contracts and functional organizations is required.
- Excellent MS Excel and Word skills, along with proposal
software experience are required.
- Occasional travel to support proposal activity at other
Raytheon locations as needed
- Ability to interface with senior management
- Advanced level experience using Microsoft Excel (functions and
formula creation) and Word
- Advanced level experience with proposal pricing software
- Customer driven cost model development using MS Excel
- Finance/Accounting experience
- Knowledge of the Service Contract Act and its application
- Current TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business
or related field and 4 or more years' of experience in Estimating &
Pricing, Finance or a related field.
US Citizenship Required:
- This position requires access to systems/tools that are
restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security
clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are
eligible for a security clearance. 143666Raytheon is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Raytheon, Leesburg , Sr Proposal Analyst, Professions , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!