Learning & Development Consultant
Posted on: February 5, 2019
What you'll be doing...
You will explore what our people need to learn to be even better. Your programs and learning approaches will align with our business needs and be highly effective and in tune with our culture. You'll design learning solutions that are engaging, fun and most importantly build those capabilities needed to enable our people to create the Verizon of the future.
- Creating innovative learning solutions for sales, products, customer service, and employee development.
- Resourcing learning initiatives with internal and external training experts.
- Managing vendor and contractor relationships.
- Evaluating program effectiveness and continuously improving our solutions.
- Managing the archive of learning programs and materials.
What we're looking for...
You're energized by discovering the best new learning approaches and applying them to create engaging learning programs. You seek feedback and understand the importance of continuous improvement. You gain satisfaction from meeting key learning objectives and seeing the impact of a strong learning program.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of experience.
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in design and delivery of employee training.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and training approaches.
- Consulted with HR professionals and their business clients.
- Managed projects effectively balancing timeliness and quality.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Leesburg , Learning & Development Consultant, Professions , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!