Measure Technician - Flooring
Company: The Home Depot
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Measurement Specialist, Flooring is responsible for traveling
to customers homes to perform in-home flooring measurements. The
Measurement Specialist is directly responsible for providing a
positive customer experience, accurate measurements, entering and
transmitting measurements by a tablet and various related
department goals. The Measurement Specialist's role works
independently in the field and provides quality professional
customer service that consistently meets or exceeds Company
standards of excellence customer service. This position is directly
responsible for creating, maintaining and improving customer
relationships while interacting with customers to complete in-home
flooring measurements and coordinating with the Home Depot
Measurement Services Center.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Responsibilities:
- 90% Customer Service - Providing customer service by assessing
customer needs, communicating with customers and conducting in-home
- 10% Drawing Review - Review and edit of floor drawings in the
measurement tabletNature and Scope:
- This Position typically reports to Assistant Market
- This Position has 0 Direct ReportsEnvironment Job
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce
mild discomfort on occasion including but not limited to lifting,
bending, squatting within customers' homes.Minimum
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through
the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.Years of Work
Experience:No experience is required.
- Previous customer service, retail, or home improvement
experience is a plus but NOT requiredPhysical Requirements:
- Most of the time is spent in a comfortable position and there
is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may
be a need to move or lift light articles.Competencies:
- Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service,
following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering
from any errors made.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments
accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large
workload, competing demands and a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities
and obtain and manage resources so that work objectives are
accomplished on time.
- Associates must have strong computer skills
Pay Rate: -Required
Keywords: The Home Depot, Leesburg , Measure Technician - Flooring, Professions , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!