Critical Environment Technician - Mechanical
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Critical Environment Technician-Mechanical (EPA Refrigerant
License preferred). - This is a 6 month assignment and will require
protective head and footwear. - Inquire within.Responsibilities
- Provides necessary escort to third-party contractors,
sub-contractors, vendors, and service providers on site.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to while performing
work and comply with all physical security procedures and
- Ability to follow operating procedures (SOPs, MOPs, EOPs) for
critical environment planned and unplanned work activities.
- Works on tasks (e.g., making rounds, initial assessments on
equipment performance) as assigned with limited supervision.
- Perform basic monitoring of the performance of maintenance and
operations of equipment (e.g., electrical, mechanical, fire/life
safety) within the data center with limited supervision.
- Assist in the troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of
instrument sensors and calibration.
- Take daily operational readings of all electrical equipment
through routine rounds/log taking (temperatures, voltages,
- AHU filter replacement
- Eyewash and duress button preventative maintenance
- VESDA alert or supervisory (low air flow)
- Single CRAH preventative maintenance
- Generator preventative maintenance
- Computer-room air handler (CRAH) MOP If the system is down to N
level of redundancy.
- Experience with roof top units (RTU) HVAC (includes some sort
of refrigeration recovery requiring a EPA refrigerant
- Experience with Industrial Chillers preventative
- Experience with fire pump & fire alarm preventative
- Experience with building management systems (EPMS)
- Previous datacenter experience a plus
- MUST hold an OSHA or OSHA-approved NFPA 70E Certification
- Experience with electrical systems in a high availability
assembly / manufacturing / critical infrastructure environment such
as data centers, oil and gas refineries, hospitals, pharmaceutical,
manufacturing, or related fields.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Required: 5+ year(s) work/applied learning experience in
technical fields (e.g. automotive, electrical, controls, data
center)Able to work a flexible work schedule which could include
12-hour shifts, rotating shifts, 3-, 4-, or 5-day work
weeksPandoLogic. Keywords: Environmental Technician, Location:
Leesburg, VA - 20178
Keywords: Experis, Leesburg , Critical Environment Technician - Mechanical, Professions , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!