Company: Proud Moments
Posted on: January 20, 2023
ID Category ABA TherapyPosition Type Part Time
OverviewProud Moments ABA is a behavioral health organization,
providing the gold standard of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21.
Proud Moments is a haven of knowledge and expertise for parents of
children diagnosed on the autism spectrum.We are currently seeking
dedicated Behavior Technicians to join our growing organization.
Behavior Technicians are responsible for assisting BCBA/LBAs
implement behavior reduction and skill acquisition treatment plans.
Successful candidates will demonstrate an understanding of the
treatment of deficits and behaviors associated with an autism
diagnosis, as well as a commitment to mastering ABA therapist
standards and practices in working with children and families.You
can make your mark!Responsibilities
- Implement behavioral plans designed by BCBA/LBA in clients'
homes and schools
- Provide one on one in-home and community-based Applied
Behavioral Analysis therapy
- Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the
individualized treatment plan and report progress
- Support BCBA with training families on implementing
individualized treatment plans
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their
families, and supervisors
- Maintain clear lines of communication with families,
supervisors, and other applicable parties
- Any other tasks outlined by BCBA/LBA Qualifications
- Access to reliable transportation
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to work flexible part-time schedules
- Experience working with children with ASD, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority tasks
while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
requiredWHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Flexible part-time schedules
- A supportive career path and assistance obtain to earn
credentials to advance your career including the Registered
Behavior Technician (RBT) certificationTo apply, please submit your
resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted.Proud Moments ABA
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Proud Moments, Leesburg , Behavior Technician, Professions , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!