Senior PMO Business Analyst
Company: Stryker Group
Posted on: February 18, 2021
The Senior PMO Business Analyst is responsible for leading and
directing the development and report-out of project and portfolio
metrics, along with associated tool development and associated
alignment with cross-functional teams. What you will do
- Responsible for working alongside teammates to develop and
establish PMO tools and methodologies specific to the Spine
- At the portfolio level, monitor existing projects to ensure
timely execution and completion. Closely follow project development
and track that each stage is completed appropriately and within
time and budget.
- At the portfolio level, analyze data and project information
(i.e. cost and schedule) to identify risks and opportunities. This
information will be provided to senior management in order to guide
- Working with project managers, develop status reports to be
delivered to senior management.
- Help to analyze project resource needs vs. allocations and
provide regular updates and recommendations to functional
- Assist with metrics driven PMO tool development. Manage the
training and roll-out of these tools for key stakeholders.
- Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning individual
responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and
developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.--
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and
assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project
- Responsible for project budget estimation, monitoring, and
attainment throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations in
accordance with the Project Plan, in order to align the
stakeholders and team members.
- Lead the identification, assessment, monitoring and closure of
project risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and
project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to
keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of
authorized changes to facilitate customer acceptance.
- Responsible to improve team performance by building team
cohesiveness, leading and motivating in order to facilitate
cooperation, ensure project efficiency, and boost morale
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and
techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project,
identify and quantify any variances, perform any required
corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate the activities of 1 or more exempt and/or non-exempt
employees. What you need
- Bachelor's degree (emphasis in management or related discipline
- 2+ years demonstrated project management related experience in
at least one discipline (Finance, Procurement, IT, R&D, Ops,
- Ability to analyze and correct process and/or system issues
using independent judgment
- Excellent interpersonal communication and collaborative
- Ability to generate and explain detailed schedules and
- Demonstrated experience in presenting to mid-level
- Must be able to complete detailed documentation accurately
- Utilize proper software to maintain project records, such as a
PPM system, MS Office, Sharepoint, or Visio Joining our talent
network will enhance your job search and application process.
Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look
forward to staying connected to you.
Keywords: Stryker Group, Leesburg , Senior PMO Business Analyst, Professions , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!