Mid Level Software Engineer
Posted on: November 28, 2019
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Software Engineer to join
it's team in one of the following locations: Chantilly or Fairfax
Virginia; Aurora, Colorado; or --Mountain View, California. -- The
program seeks a highly talented, motivated, and creative software
developer to engineer new solutions and support existing
capabilities of an agile software program for the national
intelligence community.Position Responsibilities:
- Supporting software development tasks including detailed
software design, coding, and unit/integration testing of customer
desired features/user stories.
- Specifically, this position will be involved with the
development and sustainment of new and existing applications; as
well as troubleshooting and resolving various software issues.
- Contribute to the creation of new distributed components and
interactions that align with the future system architecture. The
existing system is developed on a cloud infrastructure with several
consumer-facing web applications.
***MUST BE WILLING TO SIT FOR A CI POLYGRAPH AFTER START
DATE**Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- CURRENT SSBI CLEARANCE WITH SCI ELIGIBILITY IS REQUIRED
- Candidates should have a solid background in Java and
foundational knowledge of object-oriented design and software
- Familiarity with practices such as test-driven development
(TDD), agile software development, continuous integration, and
dependency management is preferred.
- Experience with one or more of the following: HTML 5, CSS 3,
Layers, etc.), Spring Framework, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB,
XML, SOAP/WSDL/Web Service protocols.
- Experience using dependency management (Ivy, Maven,
- Experience developing and maintaining SOAP, RMI, REST APIs and
- Experience using cloud based infrastructure (AWS)
- Knowledge of Git or other DVCS
- Experience/knowledge of the GEOINT domain
- Security+ Certification or willingness to obtain after start
dateTypical Education/Experience:Degree and typical experience in
engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years'
experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD
degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science
degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer
science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred,
although not required, accreditation standard.At Boeing we are all
innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire.
From the seabed to outer space, you------ll learn and grow,
contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with
Keywords: Boeing, Leesburg , Mid Level Software Engineer, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!