Account Executive, Atlanta
Posted on: September 8, 2019
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Executive is
responsible for aggressively building a pipeline and deliver
revenue as well as expanding the Cofense market share.
* Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals to continue our
* Build relationships with key decision-makers in information
security departments across a variety of industries.
* Prospecting, technical presentation and demonstration, pipeline
management and a demonstrated ability to close.
* The position will require regular travel, as well as the ability
to represent our company at events.
* Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive
list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor
are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and
abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to
describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not
a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment
with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment
is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job
description at any time without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Expertise in managing sales opportunities from prospect to
* Ability to provide live and web-based demonstrations of the
Cofense solution without sales engineer support (though SE support
is available as needed)
* Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
* Capability to present technical information to a variety of
* Demonstrated ability to forecast and manage information using
* Extensive contacts in the information security field
* Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks to successful
* Ability to work in a fast paced, geographically dispersed
* Ability to travel a minimum of 30%
Education and/or Experience:
* 4 Year Bachelor of Arts or Science degree preferred
* 5+ years successful experience in outside sales of information
security services or products
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not
discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any
legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not
limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability,
marital status, genetic information or any other status or
characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or
local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all
aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training,
compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
Keywords: Cofense, Leesburg , Account Executive, Atlanta, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!