Learning & Development Consultant - Leesburg
Posted on: June 2, 2019
What you'll be doing...You will explore what our people need to
learn to be even better. Your programs and learning approaches will
align with our business needs and be highly effective and in tune
with our culture. You'll design learning solutions that are
engaging, fun and most importantly build those capabilities needed
to enable our people to create the Verizon of the future.
- Creating innovative learning solutions for sales, products,
customer service, and employee development.
- Resourcing learning initiatives with internal and external
- Managing vendor and contractor relationships.
- Evaluating program effectiveness and continuously improving our
- Managing the archive of learning programs and materials.
- Designing and developing learning experiences for Consumer
Sales Indirect learners.
- Delivering Train the Trainer (T3) sessions, Pilot programs,
Face to Face (F2F) trainings, Virtual led sessions (vILT) and
Material walkthroughs.This position can be located in any valid
Corporate Verizon location.What we're looking for...You're
energized by discovering the best new learning approaches and
applying them to create engaging learning programs. You seek
feedback and understand the importance of continuous improvement.
You gain satisfaction from meeting key learning objectives and
seeing the impact of a strong learning program.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of experience.
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in design and delivery of employee training.
- Willingness to travel.Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and training
- Consulted with HR professionals and their business
- Managed projects effectively balancing timeliness and
- Experience supporting the Indirect channel.
- Experience designing and developing learning experiences and
content. When you join Verizon...You'll be doing work that matters
alongside other talented people, transforming the way people,
businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering
America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way
in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and
innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we
will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than
that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to
greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers,
find your future at Verizon.Equal Employment OpportunityWe're proud
to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees'
differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Leesburg , Learning & Development Consultant - Leesburg, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!