Strategic Enterprise Renewals Rep
Posted on: May 11, 2019
Reporting to the Director of Renewals and Sales Support, the
Strategic Enterprise Renewals Representative is responsible for
developing close relationships with current customers as well as
partners, maintaining a high rate of recurring revenue, and looking
for opportunities to upsell/cross-sell within the customer
* Development and implementation of plans to increase revenue and
* Coordination of strategic renewals across the Cofense portfolio
for the Americas.
* Provide reporting on global trends and conduct SWOT analysis.
* Work closely with our regional Outside Sales Reps and VPs to
ensure the closure of our renewal opps.
* Work closely with our Customer Success and Professional Services
teams to manage our current customer base.
* Work closely with Pre-Sales Engineers, Channel Sales and other
members of the sales team to maximize customer value, manage
retention rates and drive new incremental revenue.
* Forecast and manage information using SalesForce.com
* Correlate competitive threats for presentation to senior
* Exceed customer expectations in all aspects of the renewal sales
* Consistently improve on-time renewal rates and forecast accuracy
* Exceed quarterly and annual renewal goals to continue our
* Development and closure of renewal opportunities for the
Simulator Software-as-a-Service, Triage and Intelligence
* Maximize and identify opportunities for up-sell/cross-sell within
existing customer base.
* Help shape the renewal process by offering ideas on ways to
optimize the renewal process.
* Leverage sales, technical support, and customer success to
advance the customer's goals.
* Effectively collaborate to ensure that a shared vision and clear
goals are outlined and understood by our internal teams and the
customer, including communicating the steps required to achieve
* 50% travel required.
* Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive
list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor
are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and
abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to
describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not
a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment
with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment
is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job
description at any time without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Critical skills include prospecting, technical presentation and
demonstration, pipeline management and a demonstrated ability to
* Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
* Positive and professional collaboration skills.
* Ability to effectively lead, mentor and motivate both internal
and external teams.
* Capability to present technical information to a variety of
* Demonstrated ability to forecast and manage information using
* Ability to manage a high volume of accounts in Salesforce.com
* Ability to keep close track of our customers throughout the 90
days period prior to renewal. and assist as needed throughout the
customer's annual lifecycle
* Foreign languages preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* 5+ years business/sales experience.
* Hands on experience in managing sales opportunities in IT
* Proven history of overachieving quota and results in high-growth
* Experience in a SaaS-based environment.
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not
discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any
legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not
limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability,
marital status, genetic information or any other status or
characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or
local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all
aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training,
compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
Keywords: Cofense, Leesburg , Strategic Enterprise Renewals Rep, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!