OPERATOR, NUTRITION (PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Morrison Healthcare $750 Sign-On Bonus!
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time NUTRITION OPERATOR
- Location: Inova Loudoun-44045 Riverside Parkway. Leesburg, VA
20176 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time schedule; open availability preferred. 2
pm-6:45 pm, 11 am-7 pm, and days may vary; more details upon
- Requirement: Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Starting Pay: $15.65 per hour Make a difference in the lives of
people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity
with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and
empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
cafes to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients.
Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health
systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional,
and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job Summary
Summary: Responsible for securing patient meal selections and
special requests and needs via telephone or face to face
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows proper telephone etiquette and procedures with
patients, visitors and healthcare professionals.
- Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in
accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic
and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs
- Responsive to patient?s needs at all times. Resolves patient
concerns or complaints immediately and/or reports needed assistance
to supervisor as appropriate.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets
to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of
diet order limitations.
- Interacts with nursing to ensure patients? diet prescriptions
are accurate, and patients? food needs are met.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient?s rights policy
as outlined in the facility?s HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food
supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in
the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all
- Performs other duties as assigned.Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Morrison Healthcare maintains a
drug-free workplace.Req ID: 1165666
Keywords: Compass Group, Leesburg , OPERATOR, NUTRITION (PART-TIME), Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...