Unarmed Security Officer
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Ensure effective on-site security procedures are carried out.
Provide Employee, Vendor and Contractor badges.
- Unarmed Security Officers, but not limited to the
- Provide security protection and access control.
- Provide security protection for all government property,
classified material, and personnel within assigned areas of
responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, theft, or
- Report/respond to unusual or emergency situations.
- Be alert for potential security, property or safety concerns
and initiate the appropriate actions.
- Control ingress/egress into and/or out of
- Prevent/report all violations of security and safety rules and
- Respond to protective alarm signals or other unusual/suspicious
- Maintain a working knowledge of all security and guard orders,
written and oral, pertaining to the assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Responding to phone calls from the Iridium Arizona Site, for
US Citizen -High School education or GED equivalent.
- Must successfully complete background investigation and
pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to handle office related material such as, computer
equipment, printout paper, notebooks, ledgers, badge
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. Must be
flexible/adaptable to constantly changing environment.
- Ability to make verbal and written presentations related to
site procedures and post orders.
- Intermediate to advanced level keyboard and computer
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments, actions and direct
others to locations and tasks.
- Ability to use sound judgment in stressful situations and
capable of staying alert during period of inactivity -Applicants
that do not have the DCJS Certification, will have to undergo
initial Training Course, DCJS O1E
Work in austere and uncomfortable conditions for prolonged periods,
including periods of inclement weather, while performing walking,
standing, searching, and surveillance or sitting duties essential
to the performance of the security functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is
frequently required to sit, talk, or hear, stand, walk, use hands
to handle, or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, and taste or smell.
- Employee occasionally lifts and/or moves anything from 10 to
100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes
close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision,
depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Work in austere and uncomfortable conditions for prolonged
periods, including periods of inclement weather, while performing
walking, standing, searching, and surveillance or sitting duties
essential to the performance of the security functions.
-Constellis and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity
employers. All applicants receive consideration without regard to
race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Constellis, Leesburg , Unarmed Security Officer, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...