Company: NOVA Parks
Posted on: January 18, 2023
The Event Supervisor will supervise weddings and events. Work
days are typically Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays from 3:30 pm to
12:00 am, although times may vary. Occasionally a daytime shift
during an event or on a weekday may be offered, typically 9:00 am
to 5:30 pm. Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour Major Duties/Specific
- Supervise the Manor House, tent, and grounds during
- Prepare and present reports.
- Report any emergencies to EMS and management.
- Assist with preparation of events by moving chairs and tables
- Assist with various facility tasks during events.
- Supervise the catering staff clean-up of each event.
- Turn off all lights in Manor House and tent.
- Lock all doors in Manor House.Minimum Qualifications
- Must be age 18 or over.
- Ability to deal courteously and effectively with the public and
special interest groups, and to provide a strong, positive public
relations program; with considerable ability to interpret and
explain NOVA Parks policies, rules, and procedures to the
- Ability to identify and isolate problems and to initiate
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with ability to
prepare and present accurate reports.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and various software
- Ability to perform occasional custodial duties such as cleaning
restrooms and stocking supplies, sweeping floors and helping with
preparation and clean-up of special events.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including weekend
evenings, with an occasional daytime shift, during wedding
Please see job description
Keywords: NOVA Parks, Leesburg , Event Supervisor, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!