Mortgage Loan Originator, Winchester and Leesburg
Company: Summit Community Bank
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description JOB TITLE: Mortgage Loan Originator
Classification: Non-Exempt Department: SCB 60-Various locations
Reports to: SVP of Retail Lending Education requirements: Four-year
college degree or equivalent mortgage or sales experience.
Experience requirements: Minimum of two year residential mortgage
lending experience. Job requirements:
- Maintain a network of business relationships, consisting of
real estate professionals, builders, etc.
- Meet with potential borrowers regarding their mortgage needs
present Summit's mortgage products and services. Complete the
application and analyze the borrower's financial and credit
- Lock rate per company and regulatory guidelines. Prepare or
request all applicable loan documentation from the appropriate
party or department.
- Work with Centralized Processing Department to ensure attorney
and appraisal work is ordered and all documentation is handled
professionally and efficiently.
- Maintain communication with the borrower regarding the loan
- Maintain thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies,
procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Look for referral opportunities within the company (insurance,
- Must be registered with NMLS Federal Registry. Relationships:
- Reports directly to the VP of Mortgage Originations.
- Works closely with the Centralized Processing Department,
attorneys, and appraisers.
- Maintain a network of business relationships to include real
estate professionals and builders.Summit Financial Group and the
Subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer of women,
minorities, protected veterans and individuals with
Keywords: Summit Community Bank, Leesburg , Mortgage Loan Originator, Winchester and Leesburg, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!