Contracts / Subcontracts / Task Order Administrator
Company: The Building People
Posted on: May 5, 2022
The Building People, LLC, is seeking an experienced
Contracts/Subcontracts/Task Order Administrator at our headquarters
office in Leesburg, VA with full understanding of Federal
Government contracting. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drafts contracts, subcontracts, teaming agreements, NDAs and
other related agreements and manages communications and approvals
- Supports contract and subcontract agreement negotiations
- Ensures pass-throughs and flow down requirements from contracts
are incorporated into subcontracts
- Works closely with the proposal team including Business
Development, Operations and Pricing departments to support
subcontractor pricing for proposal efforts.
- Ensures timely processing of contract and subcontract
negotiations for fair and reasonable pricing as well as terms and
- Manages and executes Task Orders and Calls associated with
MATOCs, SATOCs, BPAs & IDIQs
- Provides advice and interpretation of contract and subcontract
- Create RFP solicitations and provide additional proposal
support including pricing reviews, subcontract solicitations and
source selection support
- Ensures proactive contract management of all contracts and
- Demonstrate knowledge of Government acquisition process/FAR
- Participates in and/or manages special projects
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security
investigation. Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5-7 years of cradle-to-grave contract
administration experience in the US Government Contractor
environment or 12 years of related experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and
processes involved in contract and subcontract administration.
- Working knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms,
conditions, and policies governing contracts and subcontracts,
including FAR, DFAR, CPSR, accounting practices. Proficient use of
MS Office products.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as legal
documents, contracts, subcontracts, PO's, statements of work, and
requests for proposal.
- Ability to negotiate agreements independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to
communicate clearly and persuasively with partners.
- Ability to effectively prepare and present information to
- Possess strong analytical, critical thinking skills and ability
to think strategically with financial and business acumen skills.
- Experience in identifying risks in RFPs and subcontracts terms
and conditions and facilitates the mitigation of the identified
- Strong people skills, with ability to work effectively across
all levels of an organization.
- Self-starter, comfortable working independently, without
- Strong knowledge and ability to apply the Service Contract Act,
TINA and other public and state laws affecting administration of
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense
of urgency and results-orientation. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Competitive benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical & Rx
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay All positions require a background check after
acceptance of our offer. The selected candidate will be eligible to
begin employment before the background check has been finalized.
However, continued employment will be contingent upon the results
of your reference/background check from The Building People, LLC.
Your position may require special credentialing, clearance, and
access as a condition of employment. In the event the government or
client does not sponsor or approve your clearance, it may result in
termination of your employment. If you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the employment process, please
contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded
to from this e-mail address. For more information, view the and
Keywords: The Building People, Leesburg , Contracts / Subcontracts / Task Order Administrator, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!