Contracts Specialist - Leesburg, VA
Company: Bravo Consulting Group, LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Bravo Consulting Group, LLC is seeking a diligent, energetic,
and self-motivated Contracts Specialist to perform cradle-to-grave
contracts administration in a fast-paced environment. The Contracts
Specialist will report to the Executive Director. The preferred
candidate will be committed to ongoing professional development to
expand their contracts knowledge, willing to obtain and maintain a
professional certification in contracts management and interested
in accepting progressively more challenging tasks and
responsibilities. A positive, service orientation is essential.
The duties of this position shall include, but are not necessarily
limited to (and not listed in priority order):
- Maintain organized, complete contract files and profiles
- Assist with quote/proposal preparation and submission in
response to RFQs and RFPs
- Maintain corporate registrations
- Prepare and submit accurate financial and administrative
- Prepare and maintain reporting calendars and track
- Maintain accurate contracts metrics
- Initiate routine agreements (NDA, teaming, consulting)
- Update contracts and agreements
- Perform initial review of contracts, subcontracts, and other
- Administer assigned contracts
- Closeout contracts in accordance with contract
- Assist in collection of accounts receivable as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in federal contract
administration; active professional certification (CPCM, CFCM,
DAWIA, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of FAR, DFARs, and other US government contract
- Strong skills in Microsoft 365 applications (Outlook, Word,
Excel, PowerPoint); intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- Knowledge of Unanet is desired.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship
BRAVO CONSULTING GROUP, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bravo Consulting Group, LLC, Leesburg , Contracts Specialist - Leesburg, VA, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!