Company: River Creek Club
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Server Responsible for providing food and beverage STAR Service
to Members and Guests while consistently displaying the Three Steps
of Service at every opportunity. Work closely and coordinate with
other team members to ensure Member/Guest satisfaction and
retention. This position reports directly to the FB Director,
Service Director, and Banquet Manager with indirect reporting to
the Private Events Director, Captain, and General Manager. Day to
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB
Service training program(s) at high standards
- Responsible for food and beverage service to Members and
guests, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service.
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu is
mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be
available directly on the menu.
- Accurately execute Member/Guest orders and requests in an
attentive and timely fashion.
- Know Member names and greet them promptly while providing a
warm welcome making them feel at home.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in
respective areas to meet Club standards. Consistantly sanitize work
areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of
team members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the FB Director,
Service Director, Private Events Director, etc.
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines
available at the Club.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed. All
the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas and assure that others are acting
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines
and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies and
- Attend all Service Training Meetings as requested.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by
State and City.
- You have completed FB Service Training.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional
Keywords: River Creek Club, Leesburg , Server, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!