Company: Lansdowne Resort and Spa
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The food runner is responsible for getting the food to the tables
in a timely manner with significant food knowledge. - Keeping good
communication with cooks and serving staff.
* Making sure no food sits in the window-Expo.
* Final check of plate before it leaves the kitchen.
* Serving food at table according to proper serving etiquette
* Expedite orders in kitchen when necessary.
* Assist servers where time allows.
* Complete opening and closing sidework.
* Provide quick and attentive assistance in a friendly professional
* Maintain cleanliness of side stations and restaurant at all
* Be familiar with all property amenities and other
* Maintain proper uniform and nametag at all times.
* Able to setup and maintain food quality and presentation of
* All Associates are required to fully comply with hotel and
departmental rules, regulations and policies for the safe, secure,
effective and environmentally friendly operation of the hotel
facilities. - -Examples include, but are not limited to lost and
found procedures, emergency procedures, recycling efforts, etc.
* Attend and participate in all hotel and/or departmental meetings,
training sessions and other information meetings.
* Regular attendance in conformance with hotels standards is
essential to the successful performance of this position.
* Comply with hotel grooming standards for both uniformed and
* Comply with hotel service and behavioral standards towards our
guests, vendors and fellow colleagues, including, but not limited
to ensuring proper phone etiquette, courteous and respectful
behavior and maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.
* Perform all other duties as directed by management that are
consistent with the policies and procedures of the hotel.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
Significant portions of day require prolonged standing and moving,
lifting or transporting materials up to 50 lbs such as trays,
equipment, food items, etc. - - -
Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time during course
of shift. -
Significant portions of daily assignments involve application of
manual skills requiring motor coordination in combination with
finger dexterity, e.g., typing, handwriting, or machine
-Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, Associates
may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business
needs of the hotel ie holidays.
Responsible for operating within hotel safety guidelines, including
the safe and responsible operation of hotel equipment. Reports and
addresses safety concerns as they arise. - Ensures safe handling of
chemicals in accordance with hotel and department standards and
utilizes proper personal protective equipment (PPE) when
High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
One year restaurant experience. - Prior experience within a four
star hotel brand preferred.
Computer Skill & Other Technical Skills:
Ability to learn and utilize computer software and hardware
required. - - - Ability to easily maneuver on computer keyboard
Ability to learn, utilize and communicate effectively via company
issued communication devices (e.g. Nextel phones, etc).
Advanced ability to comprehend and speak English to understand and
respond to information and address advanced guest requests required
both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of additional language(s)
Licenses or Certifications:
Must be customer-service oriented and have excellent hospitality
Keywords: Lansdowne Resort and Spa, Leesburg , Food Runner, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!