Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate/Loader,
- Being friendly, professional, and engaging customers to help
- Retrieving, loading, and replenishing merchandise.
- Helping customers and staff move merchandise safely.
The Customer Service Associate/Loader assists customers by
loading merchandise into their vehicles. The Customer Service
Associate/Loader also replenishes shelves for the next customers.
Safety is critical because this associate lifts and moves
merchandise for staff and customers frequently throughout his/her
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting,
accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile
phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as
may be required by law.
- 6 months retail experience.
- 6 months experience as a Loader at any home improvement or
- 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's
- 6 months retail merchandising experience, including performing
Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product,
pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
- 6 months experience in any industry inspecting, carrying,
loading, and unloading product or material in or out of
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Leesburg , PT-Loader/Cart Associate-Flexible, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!