Pediatric Occupational Therapist Position!
Company: Pediatric Developmental Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Pediatric Developmental Services (PDS) is a premier
therapy agency. We are currently seeking dedicated and
licensed Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for full time and
Part-Time school based positions
SLP for the 2017-2018 school year. All state license and
certifications are required. Apply now if interested.
- Conducting screenings; .
- Participating in the Child Study Process
- Determining the number of students with disabilities requiring
SLP services via Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or the
- Reviewing the goals and objectives of the IEP
- Implementing the services of the IEP
- Developing IEP goals and objectives
- Completing progress reports based on school reporting
- Contacting parents and school staff as appropriate
- Recommending eligibility and termination of SLP services as
- Participating in all required IEP Team and Eligibility
- Conducting and interpreting assessment results
- Providing a summary report each quarter on all students
receiving services, therapy times, dates, locations, and
Great pay and benefits!
- IRA Contribution
- Short Term Disability
- Health Insurance Stipend
- HSA account
- CEU Stipend
- Professional Development
- Competitive PaySchool
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Pediatric Developmental Services, Leesburg , Pediatric Occupational Therapist Position!, Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!