Branch Processor (PRO)
Company: Nfm Inc
Posted on: January 8, 2021
The Processor is responsible for obtaining and preparing loan
documents, credit documents, appraisals, etc., to complete loan
files. This position will maintain and update records and files for
processing of each loan, verify files for accuracy and
completeness, and perform data entries. This position may prepare
credit reports and/or purchase contracts.
Essential Job Functions:
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to, the
- Carry Pipeline 25-30 loans.
- Review new files within 24-48 hours.
- Close every loan on time.
- Order all verifications, appraisals, title work, FHA Case
- Act as trouble-shooter for problem loans, interacting between
LO, client, and lender.
- Logging new loans.
- Reviewing 1003 for accuracy.
- Preparing stipulation file/requirements and reviewing with
- Follow up to ensure Statement of Credit Denial letters
- Prepare and distribute aging reports to Originators.
- Pre-underwrite all loans to ensure proper supporting
- Coordinate and distribute lender and underwriting changes.
- Request routine additional documentation from loan
- Collect, submit and clear ALL underwriting and ALL funding
- Coordinate closing date and location between Originator,
Lender, and closing agent.
- Review HUD prior to closing.
- Identify and follow through on solutions for problems or
potential problems with staff, cleanliness of office, orders, flow
of customers and visitors, as well as problems with computers and
- Ensure proper timelines and follow up procedures are adhered to
with loans in Prospect list and Pipeline list.
Required Job Functions:
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Verify confidentiality is secure by keeping drawers and
sensitive information in locked drawers/cabinets.
- Ensure all changes in lenders and programs by lenders are
approved by an Executive Team Member prior to changes.
- Effectively communicate, work with, and build relationships
with all levels of constituents including culturally and
linguistically diverse staff members and external candidates and/or
vendors, while operating in a fast-paced customer service driven
- This position may require occasional overtime and travel.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated
with a job.
Working Conditions Information:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is often required to
walk; use hands to finger, handle, or operate computers, objects,
tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability
to adjust focus.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At NFM Lending we are a diverse team of champions, industry
pioneers and action leaders. We draw on the differences in who we
are, what we've experienced, and how we navigate the mortgage
industry with focused intention. We work to attract, develop,
engage, advance and retain a high performing workforce through
fostering an inclusive culture where everyone can join in the
journey to success. EOE.
Keywords: Nfm Inc, Leesburg , Branch Processor (PRO), Other , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!