.NET Developer with Azure (Leesburg,VA)
Company: Helios HR
Posted on: March 7, 2019
.NET Developer with Azure - Reston, VA
We have a new opportunity for a talented .NET Developer to join our team. Successful candidates will:
- Use your strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with our federal client and the companies we partner with to serve our client
- Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to deliver on-time and above standard applications
- Perform requirements gathering and documentation and develop design artifacts
- Design, write, unit test, and document C#, ASP.Net, and other application code to develop customized SharePoint solutions
- Write clear, concise reports, requirement definitions, designs, and correspondence
- Maintain high ethical and moral standards expected to continue holding Active DoD Secret security clearance to gain access to client sites and networks To be successful in this role as a .NET Developer with IOP, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/related field
- Current DOD Secret Clearance preferred or must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance to gain access to client sites and networks.
- Ability to commute throughout the entire DC metro area and travel nationwide occasionally to work onsite with clients as needed.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value.
- Ability to develop innovative technical approaches as complete solutions to business problems.
- A passion for helping clients succeed in designing and developing modern applications.
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with all levels of clients and internal teams.
- Ability to consider solution impact and long-term effects of decisions/solutions. The following attributes are HIGHLY DESIRABLE for this position:
- 1+ years of experience as a Microsoft solution design subject matter expert including experience in the following:
- Cloud Platform (Azure)
- Data Platform - Microsoft (On-premise & Cloud) At IOP, we cultivate a culture of respect and motivation. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by delivering industry knowledge and expertise to help them achieve their strategic objectives and serve as a trusted partner and advisor to our clients. We provide this value with the same high-level of trust and appreciation we offer our employees. We believe in the power of a great team. We are motivated to be better and strive to learn, create and innovate. We offer VERY competitive compensation packages, and more importantly, a culture that empowers you to balance the contributions you make to your profession, your family and friends, and your community.
INTEGRITYOne Partners is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other personal characteristic protected by law. Associated topics: backend, c c++, matlab, perl, programming, python, sde, sdet, software engineer, sw
Keywords: Helios HR, Leesburg , .NET Developer with Azure (Leesburg,VA), IT / Software / Systems , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!