Company: SecuriGence LLC
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Technical RecruiterLocation: Leesburg,
VirginiaRemote Flexibility: 3 days offsite, 2 days onsiteSummaryWe
deliver essential technology services to our customers in support
of their missions to sustain the national security and provide
services to our nation. SecuriGence is seeking a talented Technical
Recruiter to help contribute to our success. The ideal candidate
should have a technology background and experience with recruiting
talent for government contracts, to include security cleared
personnel. Come help us solve problems with Innovation Through
Intelligence.ResponsibilitiesThe technical recruiter will be
responsible for engaging qualified candidates for a variety of
highly technical roles using multiple sourcing techniques, building
and maintaining a network of potential candidates through market
research, and on-going relationship management.
- Learn and embrace our company-is-family culture
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and
roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and
job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and
- Assists with recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places
ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their
qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and
other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the
status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees credentials.
- Maintains the Company's Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Responsible for maintaining and providing accurate EEO
- Responsible for storage of resumes, applicant data, background
checks, and more through the ATS.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary
negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in
the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and
- Knowledge of talent acquisition metrics and best practices
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best
practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and
local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Ability to deliver excellent service to hiring managers and
candidates.Education and Experience
- Experience in government contracting required.
- At least 2-3 years of related technical recruiting experience
- Outside recruiting experience desired.
- College degree preferred.AboutSecuriGence LLC (SG) is an agile,
Veteran-owned small business headquartered in the Washington, DC
metropolitan region. Established in April 2010 we have been
supporting the Department of Defense and other United States Civil
agencies in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Software
Development, Cyber Security, and Cloud/Virtualization
Management.SecuriGence provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: SecuriGence LLC, Leesburg , Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!