Company: General Dynamics
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Type of Requisition:PipelineClearance Level Must Currently
Possess:SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain:SecretSuitability:Agency SpecificPublic Trust/Other
Required:Job Family:Systems AdministrationJob Description:GDIT is
looking for Senior JIRA Administrator/Developer supports a Civilian
Agency Cyber Security Operations Center (SOC) organization
protecting the network security of tens of thousands of users. The
work site is located in Leesburg, Virginia.Senior JIRA
Administrator/Developer responsibilities include:
- As a JIRA developer, you develop and maintain automation
workflows in Atlassian JIRA and other Atlassian products as
- Develop interactive automated procedures using Jira.
- Make dashboards for JIRA Connect add-ons, configure custom
fields, support JIRA configurations that include all client
requirements, create custom preset filters, test outcomes, and
- Other duties include upgrading and enhancing JIRA
- Must be able to create/manage JIRA content development
- Maintain all JIRA licenses.
- JIRA troubleshooting and supporting tools.
- Responsible for JIRA application replication as well as JIRA
- A working knowledge of PostgreSQL is preferred, including data
replication for Disaster Recovery and High Availability
implementation and security hardening features.
- Familiar with scripting languages to include SIL (Simple Issue
- Candidate will provide administrative support, architectural
support, and back-up and recovery support.
- Any other duties as requested by the Contracting Officer
Representative and SOC management.Qualities/Additional info: Senior
JIRA Administrator/Developer should be a proven team player with
excellent oral and written communications skills. Senior JIRA
Administrator/Developer should also be a self-starter, capable of
working on projects independently, if required. Frequent
interaction with government client is required.Job
Qualifications:Required Education and Experience:Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information systems.OR
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant professional
- In addition to required education or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years JIRA administration AND
- Must have at least seven (5) years DB administration experience
with at least one year on PostgreSQL.Preferred Experience:
- Exceptional writing and documentation skills.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Experience with application management and development.
- Experience with databases.Level of Clearance Required: SecretUS
Citizenship Required:Scheduled Weekly Hours:40Travel Required:Less
than 10%Telecommuting Options:Some Telecommuting AllowedWork
Location:USA VA LeesburgAdditional Work Locations:COVID-19
Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its
employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may
require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the
status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site
requirements.We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most
complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the
country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand
and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways
clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We
ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the
ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between.
Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission
services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected
Keywords: General Dynamics, Leesburg , JIRA Administrator/Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!