Senior Windows Systems Administrator (Remote)
Company: Zachary Piper Solutions, LLC
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Senior System
Administrator to support our FAA program in Leesburg, VA (Remote).
Senior System Administrator
- Experience with installing, configuring, patching, maintaining,
troubleshooting, and upgrading Red Hat Linux /Centos servers and
Windows servers and workstations.
- Linux platform maintenance, patch review, systems checking, new
system acquisition and deployment, and implementation of hardened
- Experience with managing virtual machines through VMware's
vCenter/ESXi or similar platforms.
- Fairly extensive experience in any two of the following
scripting languages: Bash, Perl, DOS/Powershell, Ruby, and
- Experience with analyzing scans, and then implementing security
hardening, using standards such as the DISA STIG.
- Experience with managing and configuring Active Directory
(especially Computers, Users, and DNS)
- Configuration management which includes thorough documentation
of all network/hardware changes.
- Perform/monitor daily backup of systems/critical data.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Any other duties as requested by the Contracting Officer
Representative and SOC management.
- (Most important!!) A willingness to learn new software,
technologies, and platforms.Frequent interaction with government
client is required. Job Qualifications:Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information systems.OR
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant professional
- In addition to required education or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years IT experience with at least three (3)
years experience administering Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Windows
Server 2008/2012, 2016.
- Must have five (5) years experience as a Network Administrator
in LAN/WAN environment, knowledge with Cisco
Switching/Routing/Security administration and maintenance. Server
Configuration, Setups and Installations.
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills along with
collaborative, teaming and interpersonal skills.Preferred
- Experience with (Virtualization) VMWare ESXi is highly
- Experience with Windows 2008/2012,2016.
- Experience with Dell servers/workstations and CISCO
- Experience working in a network security environment, such as a
Security Operations Center (SOC),
- RHCE Certification and/or MCSE, CCNA.Level of Clearance
Required: DoD Secret Compensation: $100,000 - $130,000 w/ Benefits
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Zachary Piper Solutions, LLC, Leesburg , Senior Windows Systems Administrator (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!