Retail Sales Associate Leesburg
Company: Total Wine & More
Posted on: June 4, 2019
1063 Edwards Ferry Rd. NE, Leesburg, VA 20176 USA
Store Team Member
Cashiers - Merchandisers - Sales Associates
As a retail Store Team Member, you are responsible for providing an
exceptional customer service experience by providing customers with
fast and friendly service. Both part-time and full-time team
members may be hired to assist customers on the sales floor proving
customer service support, at the front end as a cashier, or as a
merchandiser/stock associate to help ensure the store is
well-stocked and freight is processed efficiently.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by greeting and
establishing a rapport with customers while informing them of our
products and services.
- Learn Total Wine & More's product portfolio to provide
customers with recommendations and connect them to the right
- Maintain store visual presentation according to company
merchandising guidelines, including the maintaining of aisles by
following established sorting and stocking guidelines
- Replenish and maintain inventory, including home spots, end
caps, and platforms in preparation for product delivery.
- Perform cashier functions and adhere to minor policy while
completing customer transactions.
- Direct customers through the checkout lanes while accurately
handling cash, checks, credit cards, travelers checks, gift cards,
coupons, and balance a register drawer.
- Maintain store safety standards.
- Ownership of store cleanliness and assist in maintaining
standards on the sales floor, stock room, lockers, kitchen,
Minimum Experience, Skills and Education:
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which
may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time
- Ability to use technology applicable to the position and access
information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Desire to continually develop retail sales skills and knowledge
of product and services
Preferred Experience, Skills and Education:
- 1 year as a store associate or customer service representative
(including greeting customers, building relationships, assisting in
locating/selecting/selling product, and identifying/resolving
- Prior experience in a team environment requiring professional
and effective communication skills
- Wine and liquor sales specialist experience in a retail sales
- Handling multiple projects/tasks at a time and meeting
- History of willingly assisting others and acting as a team
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary for establishing customer
and team relationships
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and engaging attitude and
- WSE, Sommelier, or other industry certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (with or without accommodations):
- Ability to walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 10-12
hours a day
- Ability to climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and
About Total Wine & More
Total Wine & More is America's Wine Superstore---the country's
largest independent retailer of fine wine. We started in 1991 when
brothers David and Robert Trone opened two wine stores in Delaware.
Today, our typical store carries more than 8,000 wines from every
wine-producing region in the world. In addition, Total Wine & More
carries more than 2,500 beers, from America's most popular beers to
hard-to-find microbrews and imports, and more than 3,000 different
spirits from every price range and category.
Our strength is our people. We are always looking for motivated,
talented part-time and full-time team members who are interested in
working for a company with entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for
providing best-in-class customer service. Our retail stores and
corporate office (called the Store Support Center) provide retail
jobs with opportunity for career growth and advancement. Offering
competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying
positions, we strive to ensure that all Team Members feel that they
are a part of the business, as they are valuable resources to our
customers, co-workers, and communities.
Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Total Wine & More, Leesburg , Retail Sales Associate Leesburg, Hospitality & Tourism , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!