Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Text "HIREME" to 30437! At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that
people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun,
and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your
BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while
exceeding concentrated customer service and serious food standards,
bringing our Guests an AUS-SOME experience. Join for the Fun, Stay
for the Career!If you are looking for a great place to work, have
fun, and make money mate, click to apply. Come join the Outback
family as a Prep Cook, where you will be passionately preparing,
portioning, and cooking food items to Outback's quality
specifications. As a Prep Cook, you will be committed to safe food
handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the
shift and preparing food with proper safety equipment, tools, and
recipe specs. As a Prep Cook, you'll help to provide each customer
with an AUS-SOME dining experience in the restaurant, through your
passion and commitment to prepare Outback food at its best. Have no
worries, just fun! The Prep Cook is also responsible for:
- Following established food safety guidelines, recipes,
standards, and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and food-safe environment
- Passionately prepare, portion, and/or cook food items to
- Assessing ingredients and items for freshness and quality,
rotating product appropriately Perks & Benefits that we offer at
- We support your - BOLD career dreams. #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet's prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you
do). Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Leesburg , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!