Company: Restaurant Associates
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time -COOK -position.
- Location: -42350 Red Triangle Lane- Leesburg, VA 20175 -Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: -Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Monday through Friday, Morning shifts; weekends and holidays off.
- Requirement: Two years prior experience preferred. -
- Perks: -Free shift meal, free uniforms, free safety
shoes.*Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying
Easy! -Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to
75000 -and search requisition ID number -987990.The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: Diversity -of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today!Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation's premier
hospitality company, operating over 170 prestigious locations.
Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium
food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums,
corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering
events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Chicago,
Washington D.C., and Philadelphia. Restaurant Associates is a
subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world's leading
foodservice organization.At RA, food is inspiration. Our unmatched
culture of hospitality excellence enables us to provide memorable
experiences for premier clients. - We empower many to be their best
though delicious food that happens to be "better-for-you" and the
- Dedication to Quality
- Spirit of Ownership
- Commitment to Talent & Diversity
- Responsible Citizenship
- Passion for HospitalityJob SummarySummary: - Prepares food in
accordance with applicable federal, state and corporate standards,
guidelines and regulations with established policies and
procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times.
-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Restaurant
-Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -987990
Keywords: Restaurant Associates, Leesburg , COOK (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!