Beverage Cart Attendant
Company: Lansdowne Resort
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Beverage Cart Attendant will serve
our guests, providing friendly and efficient service while
maintaining cleanliness and stocking levels to ensure smooth
running day-to-day operations. Essential Functions
- Driving the cart to various areas on the golf course to service
food and beverage to customers.
- Follow VA and Loudon County ordinances and laws regarding
responsible service of alcohol
- Take guest's order in a professional manner while up-selling
- Stocking and ordering of food and inventory.
- Stock beverage carts to par levels each day of use.
- Operate Micros, handle cash, room charges, guest member charges
and credit card charges according to procedures.
- Maintain four-star service at all times
- Displays a congenial appearance.
- Effectively communicate with peers, management, line and front
of the house employees
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the immediate work area
as well as the general property
- Ensure that all guests are greeted in a timely, friendly, and
- Clear, clean, reset and maintains public work area during
- Always works with and supports other associates.
- Completion of side work as assigned by Manager or
- Assist guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Follow directions from Manager at all times.
- If there is a customer complaint the supervisor needs to be
- Maintain proper uniform and nametag at all times. Other Duties
- All Associates are required to fully comply with hotel and
departmental rules, regulations and policies for the safe, secure,
effective and environmentally friendly operation of the hotel
facilities. Examples include, but are not limited to lost and found
procedures, emergency procedures, recycling efforts, etc.
- Attend and participate in all hotel and/or departmental
meetings, training sessions and other information meetings.
- Regular attendance in conformance with hotels standards is
essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Comply with hotel grooming standards for both uniformed and
- Comply with hotel service and behavioral standards towards our
guests, vendors and fellow colleagues, including, but not limited
to ensuring proper phone etiquette, courteous and respectful
behavior and maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.
- Perform all other duties as directed by management that are
consistent with the policies and procedures of the hotel. Working
Conditions & Physical RequirementsPhysical Effort:Significant
portions of day require prolonged standing and moving, lifting or
transporting materials up to 25 lbs such as trays, tools, boxes,
etc. Physical Environment:Ability to walk or stand for extended
periods of time during course of shift. Manual SkillsSignificant
portions of daily assignments involve application of manual skills
requiring motor coordination in combination with finger dexterity,
e.g., typing, handwriting, or machine operations.Work Schedule: Due
to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, Associates may
be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs
of the hotel.Safety:Responsible for operating within hotel safety
guidelines, including the safe and responsible operation of hotel
equipment. Reports and addresses safety concerns as they arise.
Ensures safe handling of chemicals in accordance with hotel and
department standards and utilizes proper personal protective
equipment (PPE) when appropriate.QualificationsEducation:High
school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
required. Experience:Two years restaurant experience. Prior
experience within a four star hotel brand preferred.Computer Skill
& Other Technical Skills:Ability to learn and utilize computer
software and hardware required. Ability to easily maneuver on
computer keyboard required.Ability to learn, utilize and
communicate effectively via company issued communication devices
(e.g. Nextel phones, etc).Communication:Advanced ability to
comprehend and speak English to understand and respond to
information and address advanced guest requests required both
verbally and in writing. Knowledge of additional language(s)
preferred.Licenses or Certifications:Must hold a valid Driver's
LicenseOther:Must be customer-service oriented and have excellent
hospitality skills.Must meet age requirement to serve alcoholic
Keywords: Lansdowne Resort, Leesburg , Beverage Cart Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!