Home Care Registered Nurse ($45-47/Hour)
Posted on: May 26, 2023
-connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers.
connectRN is hiring Registered Nurses (RN) who are looking for an
opportunity to define their own career path, connect with a
supportive community of caregivers, and increase their earning
Pay and Compensation -
You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses ranging in
amounts based on facility demand. - -
Additional compensation includes: -
- 1.5X Holiday Pay -
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per week
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner
When you join connectRN, you become part of our community of
clinicians, which comes with additional non-monetary benefits.
These include: -
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of
Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points for
cool products and more!
Registered Nurse, Home Care -
You Will (Responsibilities) -
- Demonstrate knowledge of competencies in discipline-specific
patient care skills required by the care center to provide client
- Perform comprehensive client assessments and collaborate with a
multidisciplinary care team to develop or implement an
individualized plan of care as per physician orders that ensure
quality and achieve desired outcomes and goals. -
- Maintain continuity of client care by communicating information
timely and effectively with all team members providing care to the
- Advocate for client needs with physicians and ancillary
providers. - -
- Complete documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards and conventions.
- Educate the client, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient.
- Perform vital signs and client assessment during visits. Assist
with ADLs and custodial care needs.
- Provide in-home skilled care to clients including but not
- Wound Care
- Medication administration
- Trach care
- G/J-tube management
- Post-operative care
- IV Therapy/Injections
- End of life care
- Ventilator care
You Have (Qualifications) -
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered
- 1+ year(s) of experience as a RN
- Current CPR certification
- Technical tools and software/EMR for visit documentation
knowledge and experience
- A reliable method of transportation, current driver's license,
and car insurance coverage
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Flu, and COVID-19
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
- A willingness to complete additional training, as assigned
Keywords: connectRN, Leesburg , Home Care Registered Nurse ($45-47/Hour), Healthcare , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...