Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit Days
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Leadership, Physicians and Staff of Inova Loudoun Hospital Have
Adopted a "Quality Compact" with Its Community Inova Loudoun
Hospital believes that excellent healthcare begins with
accountability to our community. To be an accountable organization,
with ongoing guidance and leadership from our board, we have taken
the following actions that have been proven to positively influence
hospital quality and safety performance. We will continue to share
the results of our progress with the communities we serve.
- Monitor ongoing performance against the following groups of
quality and safety measures:
- Patient infections
- National Hospital Quality of Care indicators
- Patients' satisfaction with their care
- Unplanned readmissions to the hospital
- Set aggressive goals for performance improvement and maintain
focus on achieving them
- Ensure that our organization's quality and safety performance
continues to measurably improve over time.
Why Inova? Follow the link to learn more about us! History of
We honor our RN'S for providing world-class healthcare-every time,
every touch- to each person in every community we have the
privilege to serve! Follow the link to learn about our Nurse's!
The Beacon awarded Progressive Care Unit at Inova Loudoun is
seeking an enthusiastic Registered Nurse for a night shift
Candidates are eligible to receive up to $20,000 as a competitive
sign on bonus. Those relocating from more than 50 miles away will
also receive relocation assistance.
We provide a team-oriented atmosphere where we focus on building
and empowering our staff. Stroke certified, it is our goal to
constantly work to develop leadership within our unit. If you are
an open-minded and critically thinking Nurse with acute care
experience, we want you! Inova Loudoun Hospital is a 183-bed
nationally recognized, acute-care community hospital with a rich
history of proudly serving our growing and diverse community since
1912. We provide compassionate and comprehensive care for the
entire family. The state-of-the-art technology at our main campus
in Lansdowne is complemented by our outpatient services at our
Leesburg, Dulles South and Purcellville locations.
Schedule: Full time (36 hr/week) 3- 12 hour shifts-days
The Inova RN:
- Provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care
coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse,
and healthcare delivery team.
- Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and
systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of
- Conducts all patient care in a patient and family-centered
- Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs
of patients and families throughout the continuum, to include
patient and family education.
- Uses an integrated approach toward patient outcomes.
- Serves as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment,
and successful outcomes of financial and clinical quality, through
relationships and access-based knowledge. Utilizes standards,
guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
- Determines process for delivery of care from direct patient and
family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member
- Ensures improvements in practice settings by assuming
responsibility for self-development in life-long learning
- At least 6 month of RN clinical experience, preferably in a
Critical Care setting
- Education: BSN or MSN or
- If Associates Degree RN - Within 6 months of start date, meet
with nurse leader:
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the
required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion
- Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification (American Heart
- RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of
Virginia as a RN.
- Proficient in English, strong verbal and written communication
- Exceptional interpersonal skill and the ability to display a
caring demeanor towards others.
- Proficient computer skills required.
Inova is Northern Virginia's leading nonprofit healthcare provider.
Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare - every time,
every touch - to each person in every community we have the
privilege to serve. Inova's 18,000 team members serve more than 2
million individuals annually through an integrated network of
hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and
urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination
Safety Always: Learn how we keep our team members and patients
Keywords: Inova, Leesburg , Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit Days, Healthcare , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!