Veterinary Receptionist (PT)
Company: Southern Veterinary Partners
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Towne Animal Clinic is a progressive 5-doctor small animal
practice located in beautiful Loudoun County in Northern Virginia.
We are seeking a small animal veterinarian interested in high
quality medicine, surgery and dentistry. We encourage constant
professional growth and mentorship, and our staff and doctors are
dedicated to providing the best possible care. We are a full
service, high tech practice - tools include ultrasound, digital
x-rays, endoscopy, in-house lab, therapeutic laser, dental suite
including digital dental x-ray, and fully equipped surgical suite
for both soft tissue and orthopedic surgery. If you are looking for
a practice that loves pets, their community and each other, we
would love to welcome you to our team. As a Receptionist you
- Receive and place calls to clients for the purpose of
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a calm, organized manner.
- Maintain proper documentation through client and pet records,
i.e. referral documentation, previous medical history received,
- Assist all clients by providing necessary instructions,
information and invoices, dispense prescription items per the
veterinarian's instructions, and schedule all future
- Utilize hospital computer systems to document medical records
and communicate with clients and teammates.
- Manage the financial needs of the hospital by maintaining
accurate balances through collection of client transactions,
following all cash and credit card handling procedures, and
following proper opening and closing procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills and an exceptional level of
communication in a professional manner.
- Advocate for pets through client education on preventative
care, pet health needs, treatment recommendations and all other
- Maintain a positive attitude in all interactions with clients,
pets and other teammates.
- Demonstrate ability to show empathy toward clients and treat
pets with compassion and respect.
- Utilizing standard office/business equipment.
- Knowledge of veterinary medical terminology and
- Flexible schedule including some weekend and holiday
- Experience with veterinary software is preferred.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to
accept direction on given assignments.
- Possession of organizational skills.
- Critical thinking - Understanding logic and reasoning to
identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills,
good judgment and ability to manage stressful situations.
- Competitive salary, based on experience and expertise
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- SVP offers educational assistance for qualified teammates to
enroll in AVMA-CVTEA accredited veterinary technician programs
- A large network of over 5,000 veterinary professionals who all
share common interest in promoting a collaborative working
environment and individual career growth
- Opportunity to make an impact in your community while -tackling
-a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals
-among a great team of people!
Keywords: Southern Veterinary Partners, Leesburg , Veterinary Receptionist (PT), Healthcare , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!