Company: Health eCareers
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Florida
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $425000.00 - 900000.00
A single specialty private practice Florida is seeking a qualified
urologist to join its team.
- Strong referral network, allowing for immediate ramp-up
- Call responsibilities are a minimum of 1:4, where all partners
- Partnership opportunity that can be obtained with one or two
- Access to a da Vinci Robot
- Earn ancillary revenuePractice with the Largest Group in
Our two locations in Florida offer natural beauty, culture,
history, outdoor recreation, shopping, and more. Whether you want
to relax all day or take on a spirited adventure, these villages
have something for everyone to enjoy.
- Enjoy living in a remarkable region with no state income
- Cost of living is below the national average
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including
kayaking, canoeing, boating, hunting, hiking, biking, birding,
zip-lining, and fishing
- Access to Orlando, Tampa, and Gainesville and its many
amenities including Disney World, Universal Studios, an
international airport, and professional sporting eventsAbout the
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician
Urology, Doctor Urology,Contact InformationPlease Click Apply!
Seeking Urologist for private group practice - North of Tampa, FL)
Busy Urology Group Expanding in Kissimmee, FL)
Keywords: Health eCareers, Leesburg , Urology Physician, Healthcare , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!