Registered Nurse Medical Observation Unit
Company: Inova Health System
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Inova's mission is to provide world-class healthcare - every time,
every touch - to each person in every community we have the
privilege to serve.
Inova is the only health system in the country where all 5
hospitals received five-star rankings from the Centers for Medicare
and Medicaid Services; they are the only hospitals in the
Washington, DC region to have earned the highest rating from the
federal agency. Inova is home to prominent clinicians and
scientists, who drive innovation to improve patient care, prevent
disease and promote wellness.
Inova System Evolution Video
Honoring Inova Nursing
The Observation Unit is looking for an experienced RN
Observation at Loudoun Hospital is a 16 bed unit with a rapid
patient turnover of admission and discharges. The patient
population consists of cardiac, neurological, medical, and surgical
patients. Learn the fast pace atmosphere of an ER setting while
gaining critical medical/surgical nursing skills. If you are a
nurse who has strong time management skills, works well as a team,
and strives in a fast pace environment, consider this opportunity
that can offer professional and personal future growth.
The Inova RN
- Provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care
coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse,
and healthcare delivery team.
- Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and
systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of
- Conducts all patient care in a patient and family-centered
- Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs
of patients and families throughout the continuum, to include
patient and family education.
- Uses an integrated approach toward patient outcomes.
- Serves as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment,
and successful outcomes of financial and clinical quality, through
relationships and access-based knowledge. Utilizes standards,
guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
- Determines process for delivery of care from direct patient and
family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member
- Ensures improvements in practice settings by assuming
responsibility for self-development in life-long learning
- Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice.
Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there's no safer
place for you to work. We safeguard our patients, by safeguarding
our team members.
- Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
- Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and
offered free to visitors
- Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
- Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far
removed from the main facilities
- All team members are trained in the latest screening
At least six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the
acute care setting.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required. ACLS
- RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of
Virginia as an RN.
- Accredited School of nursing.
- BSN or AD
- If RN has an AD, within 6 months of start date the RN must meet
with their nurse leader and
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the
required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion
- Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
Work Site Location
INOVA LOUDOUN HOSPITAL
Work Site Address
44045 RIVERSIDE PARKWAY
Work Site City/State
Every Other Weekend
12 hour Night
Keywords: Inova Health System, Leesburg , Registered Nurse Medical Observation Unit, Healthcare , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!