Corporate Quality Manager
Posted on: November 17, 2023
The Corporate Quality Manager will lead a segment of the
organizations quality function in the development and promoting of
best practices, continuous improvement projects, quality
specifications, procedures, and training tools that optimize
product quality to improve the customer experience. To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to excel at the
essential functions assigned. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Directly coaches and provides oversight for projects led by
others, both in corporate as well as across the manufacturing
- Lead efforts for successful project replication amongst
- Provide leadership to plant quality managers
- Identify and implement new technology to aide product quality
inspections, standardization, and product uniformity. Ability to
lead projects in this area and develop test plans to validate
technology changes will be successful.
- Develop and maintain Process Audits to identify opportunities
in manufacturing to improve consistency
- Actively participate on assigned teams and projects in multiple
- Review Customer and Provider complaint / reject data (QMS, COQ,
and Scrap data), and provide recommendations for improvement
projects, spec changes, and communications. Utilizing this data to
validate impact of projects when identified.
- Identify critical quality criteria and implement robust
solutions to monitor process capability
- Maintain Quality Specifications. Must write and maintain
quality specifications so that they are in alignment with product
and customer requirements and are clear to all users.
- Develop, review, and revise quality Standard Operating
- Provide training to quality, manufacturing, customer service
and sales & marketing employees in support of the companys total
quality system that achieves meeting or exceeding customer
- Oversee Quality Waiver processes and implementation of
corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Prepare reports as required by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing data to communicate findings to the organization
- Responsibilities also require direct communication and
coordination with all levels of the organization
- Working on many cross-functional teams
- Minimum of 5-7 years in quality within a manufacturing
- Must have experience in statistical process control techniques,
continuous improvement practices, and process analysis.
- Track record of successful project management (leading projects
and overseeing project completion)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize multiple systems and tools to evaluate data
(Smartsheet, QMAPS, Power BI, etc).
- Familiarity with capability studies, Gauge R&R, CTQs, PPAP
and print reading a plus.
- Familiarity with six sigma and lean methodologies a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud, Sales Force, SharePoint, PowerBI
and Qualtrics (or similar tools) is preferred
- Ability to travel a minimum of 25%
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is a a very stable yet growing company. They are leaders in
their industry. With $1.7B in sales they have multiple plants
throughout the U.S. All plants are non union. They are very good at
promoting within. Strong career growth, great company benefits and
full relocation provided.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min: 90000
Salary Max: 105000
Currency Type: US Dollars
Keywords: NPAworldwide, Leesburg , Corporate Quality Manager, Executive , Winchester, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!