Assistant Store Manager, Champion, Leesburg, Virginia
Company: Hanesbrands, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewHanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a global company with more
than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to
create the worlds best apparel to include iconic brands such as
Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous
opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for
consumers, and for people who think like business owners. Were
building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different
backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make
us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a
positive difference in our communities and around the world. -Under
supervision of Store Manager, supervise store personnel in all
store activities, maintain store policy and procedures. We are
seeking a responsible and hard-working - -Assistant Manager to join
our growing team of professionals. The Retail Assistant Manager is
primarily focused on supervising store personnel in all store
activities and maintaining store policy and procedures under the
supervision of Store Management. The Assistant Manager will report
directly to the Management team.ResponsibilitiesA big part of your
role as a Retail Assistant Manager will be to:
- Achieve store sales objectives supported by monthly promotional
activities, and -sales training.
- Provide customers with outstanding service by training all
employees on proper service techniques.
- Supervise store personnel in all phases of store activities to
ensure proper store operation. -The Retail Assistant Manager will
also be responsible for the operation and merchandising of the
store in the absence of the Store Manager. Other responsibilities
for the Retail Assistant Manager include:
- Budget control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise
presentation within the store.
- Taking semi-annual physical inventory.
- Ensuring that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised
- Keeping Merchandise Supervisor informed of out-of-stock, slow
sellers and problem merchandise.
- Assisting in planning of store payroll and financial
- Maintaining accurate records and controlling expenses to
achieve budget objectives while ensuring adequate staffing.
- Recruiting, selecting and training store staff.
- Assisting on the sales floor as needed, including cashiering
and waiting on customers.QualificationsMinimum Education and
Experience Required: -In order to be considered for the Retail
Assistant Manager position, a high school degree or equivalent
combination of education desired and retail management experience.
A college degree is preferred. The Retail Assistant Manager must
also have Assistant Management experience in apparel retail. -Other
requirements for the Retail Assistant Manager include:
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse demanding workload in a
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well both individual and within teamsWe believe
in offering our Retail Assistant Managers a competitive salary and
excellent benefits package for full time employees. To learn more
about our pay and benefits, please apply today! -To qualify,
applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States
and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for
employment visa status. -EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.Only applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: - -Telephone:
Keywords: Hanesbrands, Inc., Leesburg , Assistant Store Manager, Champion, Leesburg, Virginia, Executive , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!