Director of Delivery
Company: eTelligent Group LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
For the past 10+ years, eTelligent Group has consistently delivered
excellent services that are demonstrated through our exceptional
past performances. We have distinguished our company as effective
problem solvers with innovative, scalable solutions. We integrate
CMMI Level 3 processes, tools, and techniques with innovative,
cost-efficient, and secure solutions to address complex challenges.
We also hold CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, and
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 certifications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the client engagement and executive support by proactively
supporting the eTelligent Program Managers in all delivery aspects
ranging from customer satisfaction, team building, recruitment,
program kickoffs, Transition-in and Transition-out activities
- Lead and support the executive program briefings to client
- Serve as an active liaison and ambassador between the
eTelligent program delivery teams, proposal development and
business development team.
- Support the proposal development team as a technical content
lead to own and coordinate the technical writing from the
eTelligent delivery teams.
- Work with Executive Leadership to make decisions for Program
activities and execute on the organization strategic plan and
- Directs the technical project management function and develops
and establishes strategic project management and quality standards
and methods that ensure on-time and in-scope delivery.
- Manage and provide oversight of Programs to ensure customer
satisfaction and quality deliverables.
- Support the organic growth of the existing Programs and manage
relationships/agreements with external clients/vendors.
- Guides the development of technical estimates, work plans,
methodologies and deliverables.
- Builds project delivery team skills and capacity and also
manages and mitigates risk in all projects.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the
sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support
the functional infrastructure.
- Evaluate overall contract performance by gathering, analyzing,
and interpreting financial data and work to maximize revenue and
- Ensure that programs run with legality and conformity to
established regulations. Also, provide guidance and oversight for
employee evaluations, recruitment, and career development.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures as well
as revise and evaluate frequently the efficiency of business
procedures according to organizational objectives and apply
- Establishes and maintains an open line of communication between
senior leadership and Programs.
- Support Target growth and revenue targets and provide guidance
relative to business markets, strategies, and growth
- Onboard new Delivery Teams/resources and enhance and improve
systems and processes to support business needs, and drive
- Develop operational plans which incorporate strategic goals and
objectives established by Leadership.
- Collaborate with other executives to support a culture of
growth and support Corporate Back-Office Operations to resolve
issues, drive improvements, and prioritize enhancements.
- Implement consistent and standard processes for business
planning and forecasting, staffing, delivery reporting and client
Education, Certifications, and requirements:
- Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of managerial experience with deep knowledge
of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall
- Excellent understanding of the Technology space and proficient
in Project Management skills.
- Federal Government experience in a client-facing environment
- Extensive experience growing and managing client relationships
and managing complex professional services contracts.
- Excellent organizational skills, with a keen attention to
detail, and the flexibility to work with various aspects of a
- Ability to coordinate, plan, manage and oversee many aspects of
a company for optimum productivity.
- Excels working across multiple departments and ability to
delegate tasks and implement changes appropriately and
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of business software
Keywords: eTelligent Group LLC, Leesburg , Director of Delivery, Executive , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!