Guest Experience Manager
Company: The Woodhouse Day Spa
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Come join The Woodhouse Day Spas, voted America's best day spa
in 2012 and 2013 by American Spa Magazine!
We are hiring for full time Guest Experience Manager
The Woodhouse Day Spa strives to create a unique spa experience for
each of our guests and cannot achieve this without talented
therapists who have passion for what they do!
"You've Gotta Do What You Love!"
Our Guest Experience Manager...Make the world go 'round and we love
More specifically, our qualified Guest Experience Manager:
- Orchestrates the spa schedules and ensures proper guest
- Rocks sales numbers by providing gift card and retail
- Ensures a positive, consistent guest experience
- Supports the general manager / owners
- Is super organized and has an astute attention for detail,
always making sure the place is tidy and everyone has marching
orders for the day
- Responsible for inventory control
- Is acting manager on duty
Woodhouse Employee Perks include:
- Competitive Pay and Incentive programs
- Paid Vacations for Full Time Employees
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and
- "The Woodhouse Way" paid training program
- Working in a new state of the art facility
- Ongoing training opportunities on the Woodhouse University
We are a company that recognizes, rewards and celebrates with you
along the way--as you excel and grow in your talents, opportunity
will follow you. Come join our Team at The Woodhouse Day Spa! The
Woodhouse Day Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Woodhouse, our treatments curate moods, moments and memories
that last well beyond our walls. But mood care isn't just a service
we provide. It's a lifestyle we live. With a luxury environment,
family mindset and ample opportunity for growth, Woodhouse provides
a premier spa experience with the wellbeing of our team members in
mind. Hone your skills. Grow your customer base. Join the team and
feel the difference that providing real lasting care can make in
your life today.
Want to be a Master of Mood Care?
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about caring for
people. If you have outstanding skills in your field, as well as
great organizational, communication and retailing skills, we have a
spot fo you on the Woodhouse team.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly
to the franchisee.
Keywords: The Woodhouse Day Spa, Leesburg , Guest Experience Manager, Executive , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!