Company: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Pool Kitchen Manager
The Pool Kitchen Manager assists the Chef and Sous Chef in all
aspects of the pool kitchens (ie. ordering, scheduling, sanitation,
maintenance, and employee development). Works with management team
to follow Star Service Line-up.
* Responsible for proper food and beverage preparation, excellence
of product, profit and labor cost
* Responsible for the quality and the variety of all food being
served on the shift
* Train and supervise employees as needed in relation to the
kitchen. To enhance the overall knowledge and team spirit of the
* Monitor work schedules for the kitchen crew and watch for
* Learn ordering from Executive Chef, receiving using the order
guides and proper rotation of product afterwards
* Learn inventories and par levels and controls
* Menu development for club and any other special request by the
Executive Chef, or General Manager
* Responsible for the expediting at any meal period and ensuring
proper quality, portioning and presentation
* Carry out the sanitation needs of the kitchen utilizing the
standards set up by the Food and Beverage Director/Executive Chef.
Implement all cleaning schedules and duties set up by the Food and
Beverage Director/ Executive Chef
* Culinary course, or cooking school certification
* 2-3 years as Food Supervisor
* Some background or knowledge of computer basics
Keywords: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc., Leesburg , Manager, Kitchen, Executive , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!