Biorepository Project Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Summary The Manager of BioR Project Management provides
leadership and guidance for the Supervisors and Customer Care
Specialists. This position is accountable for providing direction
to the PMO Team and driving collaboration with colleagues in order
to deliver effective program solutions for customers that fully
meet customer specifications, company policies and procedures, and
- Work closely with Business Development and Operations to
oversee the project handoff process from identifying appropriate
resources from the PMO team to oversee the project - to - ensure we
meet service/project launch timeline expectations.
- Use various KPI report - to assess PMO performance to ensure we
are meeting both customer expectations, and internal goals.
- Regularly review business unit workload accounting for both
existing and new upcoming developments and adjust PMO support
resources to adequately meet project support needs.
- Prepare KPI reports that can be presented regularly to
leadership teams to assess business unit performance.
- Regularly review business unit SOPs to ensure relevance to
current work environment and make admin process adjustments as
needed to ensure efficient process flow.
- Work closely with Business Development, Operations, and
Management to identify new business offerings, to support re-price
and re-align existing services to stay current and relevant with
- Support in the merit review process of the PMO Team -.
- Support the recruiting and disciplinary - efforts as part of
managing the PMO associates.
- Support Business Development and Operations with project
development needs, including financial analysis and budgeting.
- Maintain a general knowledge of all accounts and be accessible
to step in and support as back-up where needed.
- Monitor production and personnel schedules on a regular basis
to ensure maximum production rates and efficient utilization of
- Control operational expenses through each department's profit
- Oversee customer incident complaints/reports.
- Make process corrections and adjustments as necessary.
- Support the PMOTeam to be the primary account liaison and
address ongoing customer needs.
- Coordinate order processing and work request completion with
- Engage multiple departments and facilities to ensure projects
are completed appropriately.
- Participate and support customer visits and quality
- Define, prepare, and report on project KPIs as needed.
- Help support customer communication, including high-level
project communications, daily project communications, special
- Maintain a positive and healthy work environment and good
- Ensure management of all aspects of billing for the assigned
account(s) are completed within expected TAT.
- Manage schedule for assigned team to ensure timely completion
- Select, assign, and evaluate personnel. Ensure that personnel
evaluations are completed in a timely and expeditious manner.
- Manage personnel issues, such as pay increases, disciplinary
actions, performance management, absenteeism, interviewing, hiring,
- Manage all assets, including personnel and equipment, in the
most efficient manner to maximize return. DISCLAIMER:The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned
to this position.Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. EEO Statement:We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative
Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious
creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected
Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state/province, or local law. If you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the employment process, please
contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded
to from this email address. For more information about equal
employment opportunity protections, please view the Equal
Employment Opportunity is THE LAW Poster, EEO is the Law Poster
Supplement, and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision using
the links below. 3rd Party Non-Solicitation Policy:By submitting
candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted
for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply
with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the
submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and
conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will
take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on
its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation.
Keywords: Avantor, Leesburg , Biorepository Project Manager, Executive , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!