Survey Department Manager
Company: Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc.
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc. (MRA) is currently seeking a
SURVEY DEPARTMENT MANAGER (LS) for our Leesburg, Virginia office.
Candidates should have 7 or more years of experience in survey
management and residential/commercial development. Responsibilities
include contract administration, project management, organize and
supervise survey crews, preparation of plats and legal
descriptions, and experience in performing all aspects of land
surveying including boundary surveys, topographical surveys,
construction staking, etc.Survey Manager Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with Surveying and
Mapping course or Bachelor's degree in Surveying Engineering
- Virginia Professional Surveying License. West Virginia and
Maryland (in addition to VA) are a plus!
- 7 or more years of experience, comprised of both office and
field experience with in-depth understanding of local standards for
preparing and filing survey documents.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D required.
- Strong written and oral communications skills required.
- Exercise professional judgment to complete work accurately and
in accordance with surveying codes, ethical standards, and sound
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with other team
- Manage, coordinate, and communicate schedule and progress on
multiple concurrent tasks; Complete work on time and within
- Be energetic, self-directed and success-focused;
MRA offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Free membership to professional societies
- Professional Growth & Advancement - we'll help you get there! -
Seminars, Conventions, Lunch & Learns, Mentoring, Software
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!
MRA offers a team-oriented environment and the opportunity to work
on a wide variety of exciting projects. Visit our website at
www.mragta.com (http://www.mragta.com/) to learn more about our
We ensure nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all
programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil
Rights Act of 1964, and all revisions and addendums thereof.
A.K.A. - survey party chief, survey crew chief, field party chief,
crew leader, #MRAhard
Keywords: Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc., Leesburg , Survey Department Manager, Executive , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!