Manager, Americas Renewals
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Reporting to the VP of Sales Support and Renewals, the Manager
of Americas Renewals is responsible for leading a world-class
renewals organization across the Americas that ensures customers
derive maximum value from Cofense products, grow our partnerships
and revenue, and maintain and high subscription renewal rate across
the entire International teams.
* Execute the strategy across renewals in the Americas.
* Managing and improving the customer experience and business cycle
on renewals including leading your team members to partner with the
business owner, procurement, finance, and legal teams on the client
* Improve our relationships with Channel partners to better align
with our partner community needs and to uncover new
* Oversee monthly, quarterly, and annual planning activities
including renewals forecasting, pipeline management and
* Escalation point for your team members and customers, providing
guidance on how to resolve satisfaction issues, coordinate internal
resources, and seek necessary approvals with proper
* Act as a point of contact for contract negotiations and internal
* Find solutions for non-standard deals that will still adhere to
our business rules and policies.
* Identify technical and satisfaction trends and provide "voice of
the customer" feedback to upper management.
* Help drive strategic initiatives and program improvement related
to infrastructure, workflows, processed and team development.
* Develop staffing plans and hiring of new team members as needed,
including forecasting, and determining future needs for the
* Ensure engagement with pre-sales engineers, customer experience
(CX), channel sales, product, and support teams to maximize the
customer value, retention rates and drive incremental new
* Ensure your teams use our CRM tool(s) to their intended capacity
for leadership to have visibility in the renewals process and
* Provide reporting on trends and conduct SWOT analysis for the
international regions including the aggregation of competitive
threats for presentation to leadership.
* Consistently improve on-time renewal rates and forecast accuracy
rates and develop incentive programs as needed to drive behavior
that will achieve desired results.
* Will be accountable for enabling your team to develop close
relationships with current customers as well as partners,
maintaining a high rate of recurring revenue, and looking for
opportunities to upsell/cross-sell within the customer base.
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Business/sales experience, willingness to travel if required for
customer visits and Cofense or industry events.
* Proven sales experience of consistently meeting or exceeding
* Excellent negotiation, presentation, and communication skills at
all levels of the organization including Executive and C-level.
* Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
* Positive and professional collaboration skills.
* Ability to effectively lead, mentor and motivate both internal
and external teams.
* Capability to present technical information to a variety of
* Demonstrated ability to forecast and manage information using
* Ability to Manage a high volume of accounts in
* Ability to keep close track of our customers throughout the 120
days period prior to renewal and assist as needed throughout the
customer's annual lifecycle.
Education and/or Experience:
* Four-year Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree preferred.
* 5-10 years successful experience in renewals/sales of information
security services and products.
* Minimum two years management/leadership experience.
* Hands on experience in managing sales opportunities in IT
security are critical for success in this role.
* Proven history overachieving quota and results in high-growth
* Experience in a SaaS-based environment.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive
list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor
are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and
abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to
describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not
a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment
with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment
is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job
description at any time without notice.
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not
discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any
legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not
limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability,
marital status, genetic information or any other status or
characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or
local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all
aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training,
compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Cofense, Leesburg , Manager, Americas Renewals, Executive , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!