Quality Assurance Associate Engineer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Title: Quality Assurance Associate Engineer Location: Leesburg,
VA Start date: ASAP Responsibilities:
- Responsible for investigating customer complaints related to a
wide range of medical devices used in complex spine surgeries
domestically and internationally.
- Understands and applies standard engineering principles, when
determining the nature, scope, results, and root cause of the
reported product failures.
- Communicates with sales representatives and customers to gather
information, and clearly conveys information to peers, supervisors,
and other stakeholders.
- Maintains systems to track, trend, manage, and report
- Supports external and internal audits of post-market
surveillance activities. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study. Joule, a System
One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and
integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50
offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical,
engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing
services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce
solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
Keywords: Joul--, Leesburg , Quality Assurance Associate Engineer, Engineering , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!