Jr. Cyber Security Engineer
Company: Zachary Piper Solutions, LLC
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Zachary Piper is currently seeking a secret cleared Cyber
Security Engineer in Leesburg, VA to support a Cyber Security
Operations Center (SOC) specialized in network protection. The
Cyber Security Engineer will be filled by an individual skilled in
the area of vulnerability scanning and assessment.Responsibilities
of the Cyber Security Engineer include:
- Perform daily vulnerability / threat assessments and mitigation
activities for the customer.
- Perform vulnerability scans on the customer's Information
- Conduct administrative tasks which include managing user
accounts / log-in credentials, server updates, and patching and
back up of Windows, Linux/Unix servers.
- Assist in supporting upgrades to the customer's Information
Systems Security Architecture.
- Conduct research in the latest cyber threats. Qualifications
for the Cyber Security Engineer include:
- 4+ years cyber and or systems administration experience
- Must have 3 years' experience administering Windows and
UNIX-based systems and TCP/IP networking.
- Must have experience with Nessus, Teneble, WebInspect, DB
Protect, and/or Vulnerability tools.
- Clearance: active DoD Secret
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or
Information systemsCompensation for the Technical Cyber Security
Project Lead include:
- Salary Range: $75k-80k **depending on experience**
- Full benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, United Healthcare, MetLife
Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with ADPTSKey Words: Linux, Windows, SANS,
GAIC, Network, Net Sec, Network Security, Incident Response,
Routing, Tenable, Nessus, Tenable Nessus, Nessus Scans, RMF, STIGs,
TCP /IP, BGP, Penetration tester, pen testing, webInspect,
vulnerability, threat assessments, mitigation, CISSP, CCNP, CCDP,
no cert required, wlan, net ops, soc, noc. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Zachary Piper Solutions, LLC, Leesburg , Jr. Cyber Security Engineer, Engineering , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!