Retail Store Administrative Assistant
Company: DICK'S Sporting Goods
Posted on: September 24, 2022
On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine,
helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their
best and enjoy their sport. We're committed to creating an
inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we
serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join
the world's greatest sports team.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Maintain payroll records
- Administer new hire paperwork and maintain employee files
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Participate in budget development and program planning (i.e.
warranty and customer loyalty programs)
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary All
Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and
procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may
- Flexible Availability - Including Nights, Weekends, and/or
- 1-2 years of clerical/administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.
Keywords: DICK'S Sporting Goods, Leesburg , Retail Store Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!