Financial Advisor-Paid Training & Licensing Included
Company: First Financial Group
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Forge Your Own Path While Making an Impact.A lot has changed
over the past few years; work has changed and so have you.
Remote-first and hybrid are a new way of life. Perhaps you've found
yourself wanting more: more flexibility, more challenge, more
freedom, more impact.Have you ever thought about starting your own
business? It's tough, but we've made it possible for individuals
who are searching for more, to successfully develop and launch
their own financial services business. This path isn't for
everyone, but if you want to build a thriving business alongside
like-minded entrepreneurs while getting paid, let's chat!Who You
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to own a
business. Excited by uncapped earning potential and the ability to
work on your own terms.
- Passionate about solving problems for your clients, constantly
researching the best strategies that lead to long-term results and
- Willing to learn from and be molded by a team of expert peers
who are dedicated to winning together.
- Competitive and driven to excel, self-motivated and resilient
through losses, failures, and challenges.
- A fantastic communicator, able to make complex topics
attainable and easy to understand. A teacher at heart, always
learning and sharing knowledge.
- Dedicated to being a good listener and really hearing people
when they share their concerns and questions.What We Provide
- An industry-first Financial Services Accelerator program. Our
program is unlike anything else currently offered. It includes
everything you need to successfully develop and launch your own
- A holistic training, development, and mentoring program
delivered by industry-leading financial services business
- Industry licensing: SIE, Series 66 & 7
- The runway and support network necessary to build a sustainable
- Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Required Skills & Experience (non-negotiables):
- United States Citizenship or permanent residency
- Willingness to submit to fingerprint and background checks
- Willingness to obtain appropriate insurance licensure
- You will start your career as a Financial Representative
helping your clients protect and build wealth. Once you have earned
your securities license, you can use the designation Financial
Advisor.**We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. 2021-117119 Exp 02/23
Keywords: First Financial Group, Leesburg , Financial Advisor-Paid Training & Licensing Included, Accounting, Auditing , Leesburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!